The first PCB for MySensors nodes
The aim of this pcb is to offer an easy way to build a reliable and compact MySensors node based on Arduino Nano and an NRF24L01 radio module. This is how the board looks:
The main features of the pcb are:
- Small dimensions: 55 x 55 mm
- Socket for NRF24L01 radio module with dedicated capacitor
- MYSX connector v.2.6
- Radio traffic LED
- Multiple and flexible power options (5-23V)
- Support for a photoresistor to measure the light level
- Buzzer (beeper)
- Support for DHT22 temperature and humidity sensor
- 4 channel RGBW LED controller
- Dedicated 3.3V voltage regulator to power the radio module
- Additional PIN to power external devices
- Support for ATSHA204 IC
- Support for DC Barrel Jack
- Mounting hole for a M2.5 screw
Below the schematics of the board.
If you want to modify something, the entire Kicad project is available here:
or as a repository in github.
Visit this page of the d-diot wiki to know more about the pcb and its BOM.
Use the interactive board tool to see where to place each component.