d-diot image v.1.3 released!
This is the first release fully compatible with the Raspberry Pi 4. The image is also backward compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3, the only thing to change are the binaries of the two MySensors gateways (see here for more details)
- Raspbian Lite version (Buster): April 2019 (release date 2019-09-26)
- Works with Raspberry Pi 4 and Raspberry Pi 3
- Supports d-diot hub v.1.0 and v.2.0
- Home Assistant version: 0.103.5
- MySensors version: 2.3.2 (master branch)
- RFlink version: R48
- ESPHome version: v.1.14.3
Burn your d-diot image to an SD card like a standard Raspbian lite image and you are ready to go.