And finally the 3d printable case is available!
Below the main functionalities of the hub:
- IR Gateway (blaster and receiver) to control every device that has a dummy infrared remote.
- 433 Mhz Gateway with the RFLink firmware running on the on-board ATMega2560 microcontroller
- Dual MySensors Gateway: NRF24 (2.4 Ghz) and RFM69 (868 Mhz).
- Latch circuit to power-on and safely power-off your Pi with a simple button press.
- SSD1306 I2C Oled display controllable in Home Assistant
- Radio activity LEDs for IR and Mysensors gateways
- Nice and powerful web interface thanks to Home Assistant
- Easy setup and configuration with the d-diot image
To build your own hub go to the getting started page of the d-diot wiki